The medical profession is considered to be one of the best professions in the world. India is no exception to it.
Indian people used t respected the doctors next to god but with the passing of exception to it. Indian people lost faith in the Medical Profession because of the fact it turned to be commercialized & service of mankind becomes the secondary element.
Due to the changed attitude of the doctors towards his patient’s study of Medical Jurisprudence by the law students grew up to be the need of the hour so that they are aware of the duty of care of the doctor towards the patient.
- Definition & Scope of Medical Jurisprudence
- What are different parts of the human body
- Discuss post mortem examinations in the following
- Aims & Objectives with
- What is the examination of decomposed bodies? Discuss with rules
- Discuss human injuries in details
- What is exhumation? Discuss its effects on human bodies
- What are irritant poisons
- Examination of biological stains and hair
- Examination of Blood
- Blood Stains
- Other body fluids
- Artificial Semen
- Death and its modes
- Medico-legal aspects
- Law relating to Medical Men
- Medical ethics