About the Opportunity
Google offers an internship program to students currently pursuing legal qualifications, who are returning to studies after the completion of the program, as a Legal Trainee. The opportunity is offered for the location of Hamburg, Germany.
This is a great opportunity for law graduates (willing to travel to Germany for an enhanced career) to be trained by Google.
Google, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Based in Hamburg, the German legal department of Google offers an optional training period as part of your compulsory legal training.
- Assist in a variety of projects such as the localization of new Google Products and the review and drafting of agreements.
- Conduct research on a variety of legal topics including intellectual property, consumer regulations, media regulations, advertising, data protection, etc.
- Respond to various legal requests from users and third parties in relation to Google services.
- Assist the Legal team in the preparation and the management of court actions.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of internal knowledge databases for the Legal team.
First legal state exam completion.
Current enrollment in compulsory legal training.
Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically
- Experience in legal analysis and research
- Experience building relationships and communicate with people at all levels
- Experience in data protection, Copyright, technology or media law
- Interest in technology and IT-relevant legal problems and recent developments
- Experience working on numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Legal Aims is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.