About the Organisation
LexLife India is a legal education platform. Its blog seeks to present a legal analysis of government policies and events of national importance in simple language which can be understood by the general Indian population from legal as well as non-legal background.
About the Internship
- Legal research and article writing.
- The interns are expected to work from home. They will be allotted one topic at a time from current affairs along with writing guidelines.
- Interns will be expected to submit the article (up to 2000 words) in a specified time-frame which shall be to the tune of three or four days. After submission, they will be allotted their next topic.
- One topic will be assigned to a small group of interns. Out of these, the best article will be published on our website along with the name of the author.
Selected candidates shall be required to complete the period of four weeks with LexLife India.
Number of Interns Required
Who can Apply?
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students of Law
- Students pursuing PhD programme in Law
- Internship Certificate for selected candidates.
- Publication Certificate: Prestigious Certificate of Merit for selected candidates.
- Advance Certification in subject of choice: An opportunity to pursue an online course of your choice.
- Quality Guidance: An opportunity to learn and improve your writing skill under the patronage of Team LexLife.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume along with a writing sample to [email protected]. The subject of the email should be “Internship Programme: 2020-2021”.
Due to a large number of applications, LexLife India might not be able to reply to individual emails. Selected candidates will be informed within 7 days of their application.
Note: On selection, candidates shall be required to pay a small fee of INR 500. The amount we receive helps us to provide best possible opportunities and guidance to learners like you.
Email ID: [email protected]
WhatsApp Link: https://wa.link/x3mw19
Contact Number: 9873659859
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.