6th RGNUL-Surana & Surana International Law Moot Court Competition [Online]: Register by Sep 10
The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, was established by the State Legislature of Punjab by passing the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab Act, 2006 (Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006). The Act incorporated a law university of national stature in Punjab, fulfilling the need for a Centre of Excellence in legal education in the modern era of globalisation and liberalization.
About Surana and Surana International Attorneys
Surana & Surana International Attorneys has consistently maintained its position as the top-ranked law firm in South India since 1998, as recognized by several leading national and international publications such as Legal 500 Asia Pacific, Business India, Legal Business, Chambers Global and Legal100 Asia Pacific.
The firm has always been committed to promoting and increasing awareness about moot court activities worldwide and fostering a culture of participation in these competitions.
- Date(s): 6th, 7th, and 8th October 2023
- Venue: Virtual (Online)
- Language: English
The competition is open for students who are pursuing LLB (three-year / five-year) courses
during the current academic year.
- The maximum number of participants per team shall be restricted to 3, wherein only 2 will be speakers, and 1 will be the designated researcher.
- Only one Team is allowed per institution.
- No change in the names & composition of the team shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Administrators.
- Click on the link provided below.
- The registration fee of Rs. 3,000 will be paid online by 10 September 2023.
- After registering online, the teams must complete the Registration Process as stated below by sending a copy of the documents for authentication to email@example.com.
- Receipt of the online payment is to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Release Of Case Record: 30th August 2023
- Last Date for Online Registration: 10th September
- Last Date for payment of Registration fee: 10th September 2023
- Last Date of Seeking Clarifications: 14th September, 2023
- Release Of Clarifications: 16th September 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials softcopy: 25th September 2023 at 11:59 p.m.
- Inauguration, Orientation, Memo-Exchange: 6th October 2023
- Preliminary Round / Quarter Finals Round: 7th October 2023
- Semi-Finals / Finals & Valedictory and Prize Distribution: 8th October 2023
In case of any query, please contact: