Chairman, Permanent Lok Adalat for Public Utility Services, Nagpur and Aurangabad: Apply by Aug 22
The Maharashtra State Legal Services Authority, Mumbai (the ‘MSLSA’) invites applications from suitable applicants for the two posts of Chairman, Permanent Lok Adalat for Public Utility Services at Nagpur and Aurangabad.
The Maharashtra State Legal Services Authority has been constituted to effectuate the constitutional mandate and ensure justice is not denied to citizens by reasons of economic or other disabilities. Users can find information related to functions, mediation, welfare schemes, free legal aid, plea bargaining etc. Information is also given on the Mobile Lok Adalat scheme.
About the Opportunity
The Maharashtra State Legal Services Authority, Mumbai (the ‘MSLSA, Mumbai’ for short) invites applications from suitable applicants for the two posts of Chairman, Permanent Lok Adalat for Public
Utility Services at Nagpur (01 Post), Aurangabad (01 Post), established under, the Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987.
Number of Vacancies
- be a citizen of India.
- be a holder of a Degree in Law.
- be a person who has retired as a regular District Judge.
- has sufficient knowledge of Marathi to enable him/her to speak, read, write and translate with facility from Marathi into English and vice-versa.
The monthly remuneration/pay of the Chairman of Permanent Lok-Adalat will be equal to the amount that is received after the deduction of the amount of Pension received by the applicant from his last drawn salary i.e., Last drawn pay minus pension as enumerated in Government Resolution dated 20/09/2010.
How to Apply?
- The applicant shall send the duly filled and signed application along with the requisite copy of self-attested documents/certificates to MSLSA, Mumbai on its address by ‘Speed Post with Acknowledgement Due’ or by hand delivery which should reach to the office of MSLSA, Mumbai during office hours.
- The applicant if called for an interview, shall bear his own travelling, stay, and all other expenses.
- Address: 105, High Court, P.W.D. Building, Fort, Mumbai 400032.
August 22, 2023
Aurangabad and Nagpur