Legal Internship at Aditya Pratap Law Offices, Mumbai [2 Interns, Stipend of Rs. 3k, Minimum 2 Months]: Applications on Rolling Basis
🌟About the Company
Aditya Pratap Law Offices is a comprehensive law firm that deals with a wide range of cases, including real estate, infrastructure, environmental, civil, and criminal disputes. The firm is inviting internship applications from law students based in Mumbai for an in-office internship at its registered office.
- Only law students pursuing a five-year or three-year course from any recognized institution across India (preferably final year) with relevant skills are eligible to apply.
- A good command of English and proper grammar while drafting is a pre-requisite criterion for the selection of candidates
- Candidates with prior experience or certified courses in legal drafting and residing in Mumbai will be preferred.
- Legal Drafting and Research and Study of Client Case Papers.
- Drafting of Suits, Writ Petitions, Criminal Complaints and Applications.
- Writing articles on legal topics of contemporary relevance.
- Keeping track of the latest judgments of the Supreme Court and High courts has a bearing on our practice areas.
- Working on legal research and analysis of case laws.
- Working on legal articles, publications, and writing assignments.
- Writing legal representations to public authorities on issues of major importance and following up for necessary action.
- Participating in public hearings conducted by statutory authorities.
- Drafting and Filing RTI Applications in various public authorities situated in Lucknow City and visiting their offices to collect information.
- Writing legal representations to the Government of India on Policy.
Candidates may apply for any term but not less than two months.
Those interning for 6 months or more may be considered for the position of Junior Advocate Associate, subject to approval.
37/38 Prospect Chambers Annexe, 3rd Floor Pitha Street, Off D.N. Road, Above Taste of Kerala Restaurant, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
Rs. 3000 per month (Based on merit and performance of candidate)
10.00. AM to 07.00 PM, Monday to Saturday. The office is shut on 2nd and 4th Saturdays*.
Please Note: Interviews will be conducted on Zoom or Google Meet.
The interns, post-completion of their internship period, are entitled to an internship Certificate and Stipend.
Note: Candidates leaving the internship mid-way shall not be entitled to a certificate and stipend.
Application on a rolling basis.