Internship Opportunity at Bharat Dispute Resolution, Gurugram: Apply Now!
About Bharat Dispute Resolution
Bharat Dispute Resolution (BDR) is an online dispute resolution (ODR) platform that uses technology and legal professionals, along with major alternative dispute resolution (ADR) mechanisms such as mediation, arbitration, and conciliation to resolve disputes quickly, efficiently, and effectively.
About the Internship at Bharat Dispute Resolution
Internship Opportunity at Bharat Dispute Resolution, Gurugram: Apply Now! This is an on-site internship opportunity based in Gurugram. The candidate should ideally (not mandatorily) be well-versed in Alternative dispute resolution, and commercial, civil, and company laws.
Roles & Responsibilities
A legal intern is required to:
- Assist Neutrals (Arbitrators, Mediators, and Conciliators) in the swift resolution of online disputes;
- Connect all stakeholders, via VC or other mediums, and sensitize them about the functioning of the platform and benefits of ODR when needed;
- Provide Conciliation at their level, as per guidelines and training modules formulated by the BDR Management team, when needed;
- Technologically streamline the processes through their dashboard which may include and are not limited to creating tasks, uploading documents, creating cases, assisting in e-signing and stamping, scheduling calls;
- Draft settlement agreements and arbitral awards, assist in pro bono work, growth outreach, and collaborations;
- Carry out legal research in ADR and insolvency domains as directed.
- Penultimate/Final year in 5-year law degree, or
- Final year in 3-year law degree, or
- Young enrolled lawyers.
- The candidate should ideally (not mandatorily) be well-versed in Alternative dispute resolution, and commercial, civil, and company laws.
- The candidate should also be open to work and collaborate with other departments.
How to Apply?
To apply for the position, interested candidates should send their resumes and cover letters to the provided email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fixed monthly stipend;
- Assessment internship with an opportunity for permanent employment;
In case of any queries, please write to email@example.com.