When Isprava was founded in 2016, we were committed to building an enduring legacy in the luxury real estate segment. Our goal was simple: we wanted to provide homeowners with luxury villas that showcased high-end living in India like never before. It seemed a mammoth task to manifest, but one we were determined to achieve. Six years and 150+ homes later, we are proud to say that Isprava has come a long way as a leader in the luxury home segment.
Paid Legal Internship Opportunity at Isprava [Stipend Rs 12K-15K]: Apply Now!
🌟About the Internship
- Management Trainee – Legal/ Legal Intern
- They seek a proactive mind to develop and execute our legal team’s contribution to the overall organizational goals.
- Their Management Program is designed for students and young professionals who want to gain real-world experience. Our industry-first performance-based reward system gives you a perfect opportunity to prove yourself.
- 3 months, subject to continuation basis Trainee’s overall performance
- The Management Trainee program is subject to continuation based on the Trainee’s overall performance. If found satisfactory, the candidate can earn full-time compensation with a revised payment structure.
- Candidates completed 3rd-year LLB (in case of a 5-year course) or 1st Year (in case of a 3-year course) or Fresh graduates from top law colleges of India.
- Strong desire to learn, along with a professional drive
- Proficiency in English (Spoken and written)
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and basic email operations
- Ability to multi-task and take initiatives
- Hardworking and has a dedicated outlook
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Passion for the legal industry and its best practices
- Summarize legal documents, perform records research, legal research, and drafting of legal communication
- Research, investigate, and resolve complex data work issues
- Dedicate to reaching goals that result in high-quality work and consistency
- Maintain notes on research requests in a manner that allows peers to work on them when the need arises
- Engage in editing and analysis projects
- Legal Research
- Assisting in the drafting of documents such as:
- sale deeds,
- Agreement for Sale
- Right of Way Agreements
- Power of Attorneys, etc.
- Assisting in the registration process
- Collating, storage, and maintaining of documents
- A monthly stipend of Rs 12,000 to 15,000/-
- Certificate/ letter of recommendation
- 5 days’ work week
Corporate Office: 42A, Impression House, GD Ambekar Marg, Kohinoor Mill, Wadala, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400031