Looking for an internship opportunity in Delhi? Look no further than Jain & Partners. Apply now to take advantage of this exciting opportunity.
About Jain & Partners
Jain & Partners is an IPR and corporate law consultancy firm. It provides services to domestic companies, start-ups, and individuals for their overseas investment and also to foreign companies and individuals for their investment in India in all respects including Intellectual Property Law, Corporate Law, Foreign Exchange Management Law, Import Export Law Taxation Law, etc.
About the Internship Opportunity at Jain & Partners
- Jain & Partners is looking for an intern for their IPR Team on an immediate basis.
- Area of Law: Intellectual Property Rights with a focus on Patent Law.
- Application applied for a minimum 2-4 months internship will be considered.
- Office Timings: 9:30 AM – 6:30 PM
- The student must have done their 12th from a Science background or graduated with a Science subject (B.Sc./ B.Tech/ any other science field); and
- Must be enrolled in LL.B. course
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can share their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The email’s subject: Candidate should apply with the caption ‘For a patent internship.’
- Body of Email: The candidate should answer the following queries in the body of the email:
- Contact number which is in service;
- Current place of residence;
- Whether you’ve completed your 12th Class in Science or graduated from a Science subject (Yes/ No);
- Whether you will be available to work for 2- 4 months, starting from November 2023 (Yes/No)
Vikrant Tower, Rajendra Place office in Delhi.
In case of any queries, please write to email@example.com.