The Kind Hour Foundation in Lucknow is offering an internship opportunity for 2 positions, which can be done both remotely and in person. Apply now to be a part of this exciting opportunity.
About The Kind Hour Foundation
The Kind Hour Foundation aims to work for community animals, feeding and rescuing them.
Number of Positions
Twelve weeks with possible extension.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Write, review, and analyze in-depth research reports and factsheets relating to socio-legal issues with a rights-based approach.
- Drafting representations on animal welfare, Public health, environment, and related issues.
- Oversee, participate, and review the data collection process at the field level. Manage the research projects efficiently and timely and identify the causes of potential bottlenecks in project implementation.
- Closely track and update about the latest in the field of research.
- Good communication skills in English and Hindi
- Proficiency with MS Office products, database management, and other computer applications
- Comfortable in conducting field research in challenging situations
- Flexible and cooperative attitude to work
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrable interest in animal rights, the Environment, and public health.
- The organization is founded on a strong values base of equality, dignity, and justice that underpins all our work, and therefore, attitude is as important as formal qualifications for this post.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants may apply by sharing their CVs to email@example.com along with A cover letter explaining your suitability for the post and addressing each of the requirements set out above, stating where you gained the qualifications, experience, skills, and knowledge, whether within formal or informal settings.
The position is based in Lucknow / Remote
In case of any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org