CfP: Two-Day International Conference on Constitutionalism and the Present Democracy: The Challenges Ahead by Kalinga University [Oct 27-28]: Submit by Sept 25
Read More: Voluntary And Involuntary Consumer
About the University
Kalinga University, Raipur, is a NAAC accredited University with a Grade B+ and the only University in Chhattisgarh ranked in the Top 101-150 Universities in NIRF Ranking 2023 It has emerged as a centre of excellence in higher education in Central India.
Strategically located in the Smart City of New Raipur, this University has started carving a niche for itself in the education domain and is rising as a shining star on the horizon of quality education.
About the Faculty of Law
In its robust academic rigor, the institution has, in its short period, been able to notch excellence in different young minds. The pedagogy that drives them in unraveling the academic quest is demonstrative and Socratic in trait. Often, they are accustomed to modern-day challenges from the different contemporary issues being unveiled and made them juxtapose the theoretical parts of law with its application.
The essence of legal writing and its articulation is one of the fundamentals in ascending in the field of law, which, in a sense, is taking special care of. In the lead of which therefore, the institution is driven by faculties who are well experienced and enhanced in enlivening the student’s needs with the pragmatic world, in making them train and participate in regular moot court competitions while fostering their interest in legal research and writing.
About the Call for Papers
The international conference on “Constitutionalism and the present democracy: The Challenges Ahead”, organized by the Faculty of Law, Kalinga University, Naya Raipur, will be held on 27 – 28 October 2023. The conference invites contributions in the form of full-length scholarly papers documenting original and substantial research work.
- Democracy and Governance
- Technology and Law
- Gender Justice and Equality
- Anti-defection and Public Opinion
- Ordinance and the Parliamentary Democracy
- Union Territories and the Parliament
- Judiciary and Artificial Intelligence
- Reservation Policy and Conflict: Understanding the Chal
- Appointment of the Judges and Checks and Balances
- Election Commission and Free and Fair election
- Privacy and Data Protection
- Cyber Security and Cyber Crime
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- Artificial Intelligence and Automation
- E-Commerce and Consumer Protection
- Social Media and Online Content
- Internet Governance and Net Neutrality
- Marital Rape and Sanctity of Marriage
- Menstrual Leave and Workplace Equity
- Same-Sex Marriage and Constitutional Values
- Sexual Harassment and Protection of Males in the Workplaces
- Transgender Rights and Identity
- Gender and Politics
- Gender and Education
- The abstract must be developed on an A4 sheet in Word Document Format typed in Times New Roman in 12 font size with 1.5 line spacing in not more than 300 words. It should not contain more than Eight Keywords.
- The abstract should contain personal details of the author(s) in the order: Title of the paper, Name Designation, Institute/University/College/Organization, Contact number, E-mail, and correspondence address of the author(s).
- Kindly indicate the primary author’s name for correspondence in case of more than one author.
Full Paper Format
- The paper’s word limit shall be 5000-6000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- The main text of the entire paper should be in Times New Roman with a font size of 12 and a line spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10, with spacing of 1.0 (Endnotes are not permitted).
- Citation Style: Bluebook, 20 edition.
- One-inch margins should be maintained on all four sides of the pages.
- Full papers have to be submitted in (Word) .doc format.
- The full paper must be emailed in with the subject “SUBMISSION OF FULL PAPER FOR THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE” on or before 10th October 2023 in (Word) .doc format.
- The participants must also submit their full paper in the registration form.
- Registration is mandatory upon acceptance of the abstract. The link to the registration form will be
- shared via email with the selected participants.
How to Submit?
Interested candidates should submit their abstract and full paper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can register through the link provided towards the end of this post.
Students / Scholars – Paper Presentation: Rs.800/-
Academician / Industry Persons – Paper Presentation: Rs.1000/-
Students / Scholars – Participation only: Rs. 400/-
Academician / Industry Persons – Participation only: Rs. 400/-
IFSC Code No.: ICIC0003907
SWIFT CODE: ICICINBBCTS
A/c No.: 390701000010
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Account Name: Kalinga University
Submission of Abstract: September 20, 2023
Confirmation of Abstract: September 25, 2023
Last date for Registration and Payment: October 10, 2023
Submission of Full Paper: October 10, 2023
International Conference: October 27-28, 2023
Hybrid Mode (both online & offline)
Note: It is mandatory for the participants domiciled in Chhattisgarh to be physically present on both conference dates.
Kalinga University, Naya Raipur.
Ashutosh Singh: +91-9098403076
Akanksha Sharma: +91-9399818010
Dhruti Dewangan: +91-8349329343
Himanshu Ranjan: +91-9122608316