About the Organizer
GD Goenka University is a private university located in Sohna, Haryana, India. It was established in 2013 by the GD Goenka Group through The Haryana Private Universities Act, 2013. Shri A.K. Goenka founded the GD Goenka Group.
About the Competition
GD Goenka University, School of Law is organizing its 4th GD Goenka International Virtual Client Counselling Competition from November 8-9, 2023. The competition shall be organized and conducted in the English Language.
- Students duly enrolled and pursuing full-time 5 years or 3 years of undergraduate law courses from India or from a foreign university with law as a major may apply to participate in the 4th GD Goenka International Virtual Client Counselling Competition, 2023.
- Students enrolled and pursuing post-graduate diploma or short-term certificate courses in law are not eligible to apply.
- A team shall consist of a maximum of two members that must include two Speakers (Only one team from an institute is allowed to participate).
- Any team, intending to change the team composition shall intimate the same to the Governing Council by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The change will be allowed at the discretion of the Governing Council.
- Any person, other than the registered team members, is not eligible to join the video-conferencing or the audio-video recording of the consultation sessions, and non-compliance is a ground for disqualification.
- Each team shall register for the 4th GD Goenka International Virtual Client Counseling Competition, 2023 by filling out the registration form linked at the end of this post, in the prescribed manner by November 2, 2023.
- On receipt of the duly filled registration form, the institute shall respond to the participating team, acknowledging the receipt.
- The registration fee for the competition is INR 2500/- for Indian Teams and 35$ for International Teams. (Early Bird @ INR 2000/- and 32$ for International Teams till October 12, 2023 IST).
- The registration fee for the 4th GD Goenka International Virtual Client Counseling Competition, 2023 is to be paid through NEFT transfer or UPI. No other payment method shall be accepted.
- Any additional charges incurred by the team while making the wire transfer are to be borne and paid by the team.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Account Details:
- Name of Beneficiary: G.D. Goenka University
- Name of Bank: HDFC Bank
- Address: Site No. 2, OCF Pocket, Sector – C, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070, India
- S.B A/c Number: 02731450000270
- RTGS/IFS Code No.: HDFC0000273
- Fax No.: 0124-3315936
- MICR Code: 110240034
- E-Mail ID: email@example.com
- All teams must upload a scanned copy of the receipt generated on completion of the NEFT transfer or UPI on the Registration Form. The receipt must contain the reference number after the completion of the wire transfer of the registration fees.
Prizes & Awards
- All participants will be given online certificates for participation under the current circumstances. The Online Certificates will be accessible only after the valedictory ceremony.
- Participants will receive their Participation Certificates in the given mail after they fill up the feedback form.
- Certificates for Quarter-Finalists, Semi-Finalists, Runners-up, Winners, and Best Speakers will also be provided after they fill up an additional form for their prizes.
- Cash awards will be sent after getting details of winners, such as Institution ID card, PAN Card and bank Account details, for which they will be contacted via email by the Moot Court Committee.
- Winner: Rs. 20,000/- + Trophy + Certificate.
- Runner Up: Rs. 12,000/- + Trophy + Certificate.
- Best Advocate: Rs. 8,000/- + Trophy + Certificate.
Regarding the competition rules or any other queries, send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Competition Problem-Queries”. You can also contact any of the following members of the Organizing Committee between 10 AM to 4 PM (IST).
- Ms. Shraddha Oberoi
- Mukul Jasoria: 8130921284
- Gobind Singh: 8887628406
Social Media Platforms
Please follow GD Goenka School of Law on various social media platforms: