The Centre for Competition Law and Economics (CCLE) is a research organization working in the field of competition law and economics. The Centre publishes research reports, conducts training activities and assists litigating parties at competition fora across the country to advocate consistent interpretation of the Indian competition law.
The Centre regularly collaborates with national law universities and other non-profit organizations to organize seminars, conferences and workshops for the relevant stakeholders to generate capacity in the said field based on mutual interest.
About the Opportunity at Centre for Competition Law and Economics
CCLE is looking for Delhi-based Interns for the month of October 2023. The selected candidates will be made part of the running projects where they will get an opportunity to work alongside the Directors, and the opportunity to connect with some of the leading policymakers and academicians in the field of antitrust. The internships are for the month of October 2023, i.e. 1st October 2023 to 31st October 2023.
Number of Vacancies
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct research on relevant questions of law and policy
- Assist in organising upcoming events and conferences with the CCLE team
- Prepare minutes of the conferences
- Attend similar events and prepare briefs
- Law students interested in antitrust law can apply for this position.
- Preference will be given to the candidates based out of New Delhi.
There is no stipend available. The interns would, however, be reimbursed for costs that they will incur while undertaking local travel.
How to Apply?
The applications would be taken up on a rolling basis.