AGAM is offering internship opportunities at multiple locations, with two positions available. Interested candidates can apply by October 5th.
AGAM is a non-profit organization that focuses on promoting good governance and driving social change.
About the Internship Opportunity at AGAM
The interns can expect to gain an understanding of a particular area of existing social issues and the legal aspects connected to it that they are interested in by getting substantial work in that area. This can be done by way of legal research and legal writing on some very contemporary issues/ areas of law.
45 days minimum which can be extended later
- 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM (Monday-Friday)
- 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM (Saturdays)
Number of Interns
They accept internship applications from law students
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants may apply by sharing their C.V. (Max. 2 pages) and a Statement of Purpose (Max. 250 words) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shortlisted candidates will get a call for an interview.
Office expenses for official work will be taken care of by the organization.
- Start Date: October 10, 2023
- End Date: November 30, 2023
- Application Deadline: October 5, 2023
New Delhi Office & Lucknow Office
In case of any queries, please write to email@example.com or contact +011 4570-2615.