Internship Opportunity at Juris Centre (October) [4-Week; Online]: Apply by Sep 25
About Juris Centre
Juris Centre is a comprehensive news analysis portal. It is a one-stop destination for lawyers, students, and other professionals to read and stay updated. They provide you with razor-sharp articles on legal, social, and policy-related issues of national and international importance.
About the Internship Opportunity at Juris Centre
Internship Opportunity at Juris Centre (October) [4-Week; Online]: Apply by Sep 25 Juris Centre is providing internship opportunities to law students and young professionals who are interested in building research capabilities, getting published, and editing. A 21st-century professional cannot survive without networking. These internships are the right platform to build strong professional connections from the comfort of your home.
The following persons are eligible:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate law students.
- Students pursuing a Ph.D. programme in law.
- Advocates and other professionals.
- Internship certificate on successful completion.
- Due credit for articles, i.e., publication along with name/designation of the author(s).
- Top interns will be appointed as Editors.
- Get recognized for your ideas.
- Networking opportunities.
Nature of Internship and Duties
Primary Duty: Legal Research and Article Writing.
- One topic will be allotted to you after the discussion. Your recommendation will be given preference.
- You will start writing on your topic. You will send it to us from time to time for correction and recommendations until it is fit for publication.
- This article will be published on the website along with your name and designation, giving you proper credit for your hard work.
- Work will take 1-2 hours of your time per day. Weekends will be off.
- Continuous support will be provided to interns.
- Certificate(s) will be digitally issued on successful completion of the internship.
It is a work-from-home (online) internship. All communication will be via email and WhatsApp only. A digital certificate(s) will be provided to candidates on successful completion of the internship.
Number of Vacancies
Six (6) interns are required.
October internship shall commence on Tuesday, October 3 and it will be concluded on October 30.
Read More: Voluntary And Involuntary Consumer
Internship aspirants should send their CVs to Juris Centre via email.
Email ID: email@example.com
The subject of your email should be “Internship Application: October 2023”. If you wish to intern in any other month, kindly mention that month in the subject.
Selected candidates will get a reply within 72 hours. They might not be able to reply to everyone due to a large number of applications. Kindly do not send repeated reminders about your application.
Please note that selected candidates will be required to pay a small registration fee of INR 349 that goes towards guidance provided to them and maintenance of the website.
For any queries, please feel free to contact Juris Centre.
WhatsApp: +(91) 9667817179.
Please do not call on the WhatsApp number.