There is an internship opportunity available at Komath & Associates in Kerala. The internship will be held on-site, and interested candidates are encouraged to apply now.
About the Firm
Komath & Associates is a well-known law firm located in Kochi, Ernakulam District, Kerala. The firm was established in 2000 by Advocate Denizen Komath, who has over 23 years of experience in the legal field. Komath & Associates offers comprehensive legal solutions in a variety of areas including Writs, Criminal and Civil Jurisdiction, and Family Matters.
The legal team is highly skilled in providing practical legal advice, drafting contracts and resolving disputes, all to ensure favourable results for our clients. They are dedicated to promoting equal rights and representation and positively impacting society by contributing to a more equitable legal system.
About the Opportunity
Komath & Associates is looking for students for internships.
Mode of Internship
Roles & Responsibilities
- Do research work
- Make a synopsis of case laws
- Review and draft contracts
- Draft notices and petitions
- Attend court proceedings
Komath & Associates is preferably looking for students for internships,
- who are in the 3rd year, 4th year, or final year of their law degree programs.
- The candidate must be Convent educated and have excellent English communication skills ( verbal and written).
- He/She must have scored at least 8 CGPA or above in the exams.
- The preference would be given to the students willing to pursue their career in non-litigation or legal advisory services.
- Moreover, the desired candidates must have excellent research and drafting skills in the various areas of law.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may please apply at email@example.com.
If you have any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.