Legal and Compliance Internship Opportunity at Nurture Farm, Bangalore: Apply Now!
About the Company
Nurture Farm is a digital platform with a mission to reimagine sustainability for agriculture and the world.
It’s primary aim is to:
- Improve the quality of life and foster a resilient farmer by creating a sustainable ecosystem that solves problems holistically
- Provide timely scientific information at every stage of the crop cycle
- Present guided interventions at the optimum time to only do what’s required without wasting effort in unnecessary, costly, and pollution-causing scheduled practices
- Bring in transparency and traceability of authentic products so that farmers, retailers, and traders are never deceived
- Supply convenient, effective, environmentally sustainable, professional services in spraying and other methods
- Establish trust and deliver economic outcomes to current farmers to inspire those who have left, to return to agriculture with confidence
About the Internship
Nurture Farm is seeking to engage law students to assist the company as Legal and Compliance interns and to learn and help in the growth of the organization.
Responsibilities of the Legal and Compliance Intern
Researching various laws related to business functions, case laws
Preparing reports/ legal documents
Supporting the team in the drafting of standard agreements
Preparing summaries, and legal notes
Eligibility for the Legal Internship
- 4th/5th year of law school
- Good communication and drafting skills
Bangalore (Now Bengaluru), Karnataka