Internship Opportunity at Ab Initio Legal, Delhi [2 Positions; 4-6 Weeks] (Stipend Rs. 5k): Apply Now!
About the Organisation
Ab Initio is a consulting firm specializing in providing practical solutions to corporates and start-ups in the practice area of Corporate Compliance, Transaction Advisory, Regulatory Practice, and Business Advocacy.
They work closely with our clients on the entire corporate process cycle for strategic advisory/opinions, licenses, due diligence, transaction structuring, business growth, M&A, secretarial work, and litigation.
Areas of work: Corporate (Transaction Advisory and M&A)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Development of legal policies and procedures for a company designed to achieve and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Drafting of documents for incorporation of a company.
- Drafting and vetting of Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association, Lease/License Agreements, Service Agreements, Share Purchase Agreements, Business Transfer Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, LLP Agreements, Legal Notices, and other ancillary legal documents.
- Research on bye-laws, practices, and documentation for incorporation of a company on a case-to-case assignment.
- Research on case laws and case studies based on Company Law.
- Due diligence and compliance-related work.
- Candidates with prior internship experience in Company Law, Banking Finance, and Laws and laws relating to Mergers & Acquisitions shall be preferred.
- Experience in Legal Process Outsourcing and Knowledge Process Outsourcing.
Number of Interns Required
Ab Initio Legal, 1011-B, Level 10, Indra Prakash Building, 21, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001
Who can Apply?
Candidates in their 3rd, 4th or final year of law school can apply.
INR 5,000 p.m
Interested candidates can send out their resumes at email@example.com to apply for the internship at Ab Initio Legal law firm.
In case of queries or assistance, reach out at +91 87083 04006