Table of Contents
Remote Social Work Internship at Speak Up World Foundation, Delhi: Apply Now!
About Speak Up World Foundation.
Speak Up World Foundation is a non-profit organization founded in December 2021. It is founded by Miss Pragya Dalal. It is registered under section 8 of Govt of India.
Inspired by her own life journey, the founder along with her team has worked tirelessly for their projects.
With the help of several initiatives such as Red Spot, Paryavaran, and Social Work activities Speak Up NGO is constantly trying to give opportunities to youngsters with knowledge and skills to make them self-reliant.
Role and Responsibilities of the Interns
- In 4 weeks, 4 tasks will be provided.
- You will have the whole week to submit each social work task.
Eligibility to Apply for Social Work Internship
- Willing to do social work
- High school/First-year undergraduate students
- Social work Certificate
- LOR, Medal, and other perks (based on performance)
- Work from home opportunity
- Shout out on our social media platforms
- Positive and encouraging organizational work environment
- Free access to our workshops and webinars
- They also provide opportunities to college students related to content writing, poster making, and organizing workshops free of cost.